Welcome to Adams Early Childhood Education! Adams EC serves children in the Adams community and beyond. Our children are ages 3-5 and have a wide range of abilities. Our program is characterized by hands-on, inquiry-based learning that challenges each student to think and become a problem-solver. This is accomplished through both whole class and small group learning. All preschool learning activities help children build confidence as they learn to live, work and play with others.
- Social & Emotional Development
- Approaches Towards Learning
- Cognitive Development
- Language & Literacy Development
- Physical well-being & motor development
- Social Studies, Science, Technology, and Art